Stay at Siloam Missionary Homes
How much will it cost to stay at SMH?
There is a reservation deposit fee of $200.00. Your cost to stay at Siloam varies from $325.00 to $400.00 per month (depending on the size of the home), plus your actual utility and telephone bills. There is no charge for rent.
Siloam Missionary Homes' 33 acre campus in Snow Camp, NC, is within driving distance to:
- Schools: Alamance Christian School K4-12 (20 miles in Graham, NC), Burlington Christian Academy K4-12 (25 miles in Burlington, NC), River Mill Academy (18.74 miles in Graham, NC), Sylvan Elementary School (3 miles in Snow Camp, NC), Southern Middle and High Schools (10 miles in Graham, NC).
- Colleges: Alamance Community College (25 miles in Graham, NC), Appalachian Bible College (223.41 miles in WV), Duke University (30 miles in Durham, NC), ECPI College of Technology (45 miles in Raleigh), Liberty University (120 miles in Lynchburg, Virginia), NC State University (48.49 miles in Raleigh), Piedmont Baptist College (63 miles in Winston Salem, NC), UNC Chapel Hill (23.39 miles in Chapel Hill), Wake Forest University (63.3 miles in Winston Salem).
- Hospitals: Alamance Regional Medical Center (23 miles in Burlington, NC), Chatham Hospital (14.47 miles in Siler City, NC), Duke University Hospital (30 miles in Durham, NC), UNC Hospital (25 miles in Chapel Hill, NC).
- Airports: Greensboro Airport (50 miles in Greensboro, NC), Raleigh-Durham Airport (40 miles in Raleigh, NC).
Who Can Stay at SMH?
- Foreign missionaries on regular or medical furlough
- Retiring foreign missionaries who have just completed their life time service
- Home missionaries on regular or medical furlough
- Approved missionary appointees on deputation
- Other Christian workers with fundamental, established Christian organizations
- Retired missionaries or retired Christian workers
Download our Policies & Procedures form
All guests making application for residency at Siloam Missionary Homes should download and read this form carefully.
For accommodation requests, please visit our contact page and complete the online application form.
Using the Adobe Acrobat reader you can view and printout this file. Acrobat is a free program available here.